SANTS Private Higher Education Institution has been provisionally registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) until 31 December 2019 as a Private Higher Education Institution under the Higher Education Act of 1997. Registration certificate number is 2012/HE07/003. SANTS’ Diploma Grade R Teaching, B Ed Foundation Phase Teaching and B Ed Intermediate Phase Teaching programmes are approved and recognised qualifications for employment by the Department of Education.
SANTS is accredited by the ETDP-SETA as an education and training provider in the Education, Training and Development Sector in terms of the South African Qualification Authority Act Of 1995 (Registration No. ETDP10050); and the Council for Quality Assurance in Education (Umalusi).
Accreditation and Registration Documents
- Certificate of Provisional Registration as a Private Higher Education Institution
- Department of Higher Education and Training Approval Letter
- Diploma in Grade- R Teaching
- B Ed Foundation Phase and B Ed Intermediate Phase: “All SANTS graduates for the B Ed. Foundation and Intermediate Phase Qualifications have valid and approved qualifications for employment in South African public schools” [Department of Higher Education and Training, Dr D Parker: 2017/08/07]. Click on this link to view this document: DHET
- SAQA Registration of the Diploma: Grade R Teaching Qualification
- SAQA Registration of the B Ed Foundation Phase and B Ed Intermediate Phase Teaching Qualifications
- ETDP SETA Certificate of Accreditation